Attorney General Githu Muigai resigns, Uhuru nominates Justice Paul Kihara
Skip to main content
- Classic 105
- East FM
- Kiss 100
- Radio Jambo
Attorney General Githu Muigai has resigned.
He handed over his resignation letter to President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday.
"I have received with regret the resignation of Attorney General Githu Muigai."
"I thank him for his service for the last six and a half years," Uhuru said via twitter.
Uhuru further nominated Judge Paul Kihara Kariuki as his replacement.
The reason for Githu's resignations is yet to be established.
- County jobs in kenya
- Sacco Jobs in Kenya
- Care International Kenya Jobs Vacancy
- County government jobs in kenya
- Current Job vacancies in Nairobi
- Drivers Jobs in Kenya
- Front office Jobs in Kenya
- Graphic design Jobs in Kenya
- Residential houses for sale in Nairobi
- House for rent in Nairobi