Amos Mugambi Who Wants to be Jailed for NYS Scandal Suspect Ann Ngirita
You are hereHome Â» News Amos Mugambi Who Wants to be Jailed for NYS Scandal Suspect Ann Ngirita
- By Miriam Musyoki on Thursday, 31 May 2018 - 7:49am take me instead NYS scandal suspect Ann Ngirita butters her lips during court appearance on May 29, 2018c
Amos Mugambi, a 30-year-old man from Meru County, has asked to be jailed on behalf of National Youth Service (NYS) scandal suspect Ann Ngirita.
The man from Igembe South constituency has pleaded for the woman accused of fraudulently receiving Ksh59 Million from NYS arguing that she is too beautiful to face jail time.
Mugambi who clarified that he had never met Ms Ngirita in person explained that he had watched how police raided her home and was displeased.
"Iâm pleading with the government that a woman known as Ann Ngiritaâ¦ I am ready for any crime she has committed to be pinned on me. Even if that means a jail sentence of 100 years.
"I ask for her (Ngirita) to be released. That is not the face of someone that should be in jail. I am ready for a life sentence or execution by firing squad so long as she released," he pleaded.
The smitten man added : "I saw how the police raided her home and I do not think that was right. Let me be jailed on her behalf."
Mugambi further expressed his wish to meet the woman in person.
The Ksh59 Million beneficiary was remanded at the Lang'ata Women's Prison on May 29, 2018, as she waits for a court ruling on a number of applications and the pre-trial conference before Chief Magistrate Douglas Ogoti on June 5, 2018.
Along with three of her family members, the Ngirita's are jointly accused of acquiring Ksh300 Million from NYS under the trading name Annwaw Investment without supplying any items.
Principal Secretary Lillian Omollo, who was also remanded, suddenly fell ill on Wednesday and was rushed to the Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH).
- takedown Miguna Tackles Jeff Koinange on His Show Over Sonko [VIDEO] 31 May 2018
- taken Governor's House to be Seized Over NYS Corruption 31 May 2018
- Lucky Star Exclusive: Man Who Breached Protocol During Matiba's Burial Gets Awarded 30 May 2018
- private details What Uhuru Told US Senators in State House Meeting 30 May 2018
- too little too late Why EACC is Now Facing Disbandment 30 May 2018
- une xpected Video of Uhuru Blasting Ruto in Public Surfaces 30 May 2018
- Security Matters Outcry Over Security Breach at Popular Mall 30 May 2018
- unplanned visit Why Somalia President Has Made a Surprise Visit to Kenya 30 May 2018
- one more chance 1 Day Left as Fans Nominate Their Favourites for Groove Awards 30 May 2018
- Show More
Mo re Recent News
- well deserved Joho Wins International Bid to Bring Major Event to Mombasa 30 May 2018
- man enough? Daring Message Uhuru Got After Issuing Title Deeds in Eastlands 30 May 2018
- Counting Losses UON Hostels on Fire [VIDEO] 30 May 2018
- taking it back Boni Khalwale Forced to Issue Public Apology 30 May 2018
- Be on Alert 3 Dangerous Men You Should Look Out for - Police Warn 30 May 2018
- other duties Raila Missed Uhuru's Event for This Meeting 30 May 2018
- ABOUT TIME Uhuruâs New Promise to Nairobi Residents 30 May 2018
- staged? Information on PS Omollo's Hospital Visit Sparks Con troversy 30 May 2018
- Thrown Out? Gideon Moi Given Eviction Notice 30 May 2018
- Show More
Chinja Uwa NEWWakadinali
Mungu Wetu Sote (Good Life) NEWOtile Brown
Handle It NEWKristoff
Short N Sw eet NEWSauti Sol
Move NEWLe Band
Watajua Hawajui NEWKhaligraph Jones
- Msupa S
Now You Know NEWKhaligraph Jones
Love Me NEWBobby Mapesa
- Calvo Mistari
- Fena Gitu
Tena na Tena NEWRed Acapella
- H_art the Band
- Today MP Simon Nyaundi
- Tomorrow Senator George Khaniri
- Tomorrow GK Kenya
- Tomorrow Jay Star
- Tomorrow MP Odhiambo Opiyo
- Tomorrow The T412
- 2 Jun MP Francis Nyenze
- 2 Jun Jahwatchman
- 2 Jun Joseph Muruaru
- 2 Jun Kamal Kaur
- 4 Jun Nancy Njeri
- 5 Jun MP Mutava Musyimi
- 6 Jun Bagz Badkampany
- 6 Jun MP Mary Wambui
- 6 Jun Obinna
- 6 Jun Rouline